WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY
- It is your responsibility to check the goods upon receipt, and inform us immediately of any damage or irregularity.
- At the time of shipment of your package as well as the receipt of your goods return, our quality control department will make an exhaustive inspection.In the case of damage or damage, etc., we reserve the right to refuse reimbursement.
- If the products you have purchased do not suit you, you have ten (10) business days upon receipt of your order to return items that you do not want to keep. You must notify us in writing or by telephone within seventy-two (72) hours of receipt of the orders of your intention to return or exchange products.
- We do not support any return costs.
- We require that the merchandise be returned to us in the original packaging, with the original label and presentation accessories, and this, no trace of products for body care or body fluids.
- In the case of returns / exchanges of swimsuits and lingerie, you will need our authorization in writing before sending us the return package.
- All products on sale are considered final sale.
- All refunds will be made via the credit card used during the purchase. Please allow up to ten (10) business days to receive your refund.
- For any comments or questions regarding this Policy, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at: 438 382 7361 and 438-383-2764.